Relaxed and Pleasant Capital with an Artistic Appeal
This vibrant and eclectic city is situated in the centre of the country and has the role of the largest business and cultural centre in Croatia. Due to a large number of direct flights and newly built airport, the Croatian capital became an excellent year-round destination for conferences, meetings and other business events. It is also a functional gateway due to two-hour drive or short flights to the Adriatic coast.
Zagreb has a typical Central European architecture from baroque to modern times, blended with friendly and relaxed way of life. Exquisite food with a local twist turned it into one of the finest gourmet places in the region.
The city is full of cultural and artistic events, with wine roads, castles and countryside delights in the surroundings. Zagreb’s historical centre is functionally combined with modern infrastructure and hotels, making this Central European metropolis a time-saving city when it comes to business events.
Zagreb at a Glance:
* Multi-layered cultural heritage
* Friendly and relaxed atmosphere
* Unique sense of belonging and friendship
* Business & culture capital
* Year-round destination
* Direct flights from all over Europe, Adriatic gateway
* Hotels, gourmet hub, business & culture events
* Time saving destination for meetings and conferences