Croatian coastal capital
The largest city and business hub in the Dalmatian region. Split is perfect for all types and sizes of business meetings due to large number of 4 and 5 star hotels, including world brands. Direct flights from all over Europe and modern infrastructure make Split one of the most popular business event destinations in Croatia.
Besides capacity and excellent transport links, Split can offer 1700 years of style, history and a specific buzz. It is an energetic place with a strong character and nightlife. Its main symbol is Diocletian's Palace - once a luxurious Roman building stretching over 30.000m2 in the very heart of Split, today protected by UNESCO and functioning as a live and vibrant residential part of the city.
Due to neighboring islands, particularly Brač and Hvar, and ideal mild climate, this region is perfect for speed boat island hopping, luxury sailing, yachting and other incentive and team building programs. Gourmet offer boasts with fusion of Mediterranean seafood with modern concepts.
Split at a glance:
- Dalmatian business & culture hub
- UNESCO heritage site
- Energetic and vibrant city character
- Joy for life, hedonism and vitality
- Superior 4 and 5-star hotels including world brands
- Direct flights from all over Europe
- Ideal for all size business events
- Mediterranean and modern cuisine
- Luxurious nautical programs and Island hoping