Iconic world-class destination
Founded in the 7th century, Dubrovnik was one of the most powerful trading and maritime centers in the Mediterranean. Rich cultural legacy turned this monumental city into UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Croatia's busiest destinations.
The city is full of world-class iconic venues built for entertainment and spectacles, which are available for exclusive hire. Dubrovnik's fascinating collection of historical attractions is upgraded with modern infrastructure - airport, port and the largest number of luxurious hotels in Croatia. This is why the "Pearl of the Adriatic" is one of the world's leading destinations for all kinds of business meetings.
Elaphiti islands and small neighboring villages of Konavle are all easily accessible for sailing regattas, distinct southern wines, premium gourmet experiences and bespoke events.
Dubrovnik at a glance:
- Monumental old city - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- One of world’s leading business event destinations
- Iconic luxurious venues for exclusive hire
- World class attractions - architecture, art & culture
- Luxury and elegant hotels with full business support
- Premium gourmet experiences
- Bespoke events