Medieval Towns in Gourmet Wonderland
Istria – the largest Croatian peninsula in the Adriatic Sea. The region is defined with medieval towns, villages and winding wine roads. Dominated by vivid green hills and crystal blue sea, Istria also features a spectacular Roman amphitheater in Pula city, National park Brijuni archipelago and rich local cuisine. A business program in Istria can take you from truffle-hunting and adrenaline outdoor programs to gourmet & artistic workshops.
The region is accessible via international airports and modern highways, with boutique hotels and rustic villas as a part of accommodation offer.
Due to its cultural heritage from the Roman times, world class attractions and exciting activities, Istria is perfect for small and mid-sized business events.
Istria at a Glance:
* Medieval towns with mystic atmosphere
* World class attractions featuring Roman amphitheater
* Idyllic green hills & blue sea
* Wine and olive oil roads
* Truffle region
* Diverse outdoor activities
* Boutique hotels & rustic villas
* Small to mid-size business events